Tampa Bay Area Cosplayers and Costumers will be hosting the Gulf Coast Maker & Comic Con Costume Competition at 4pm at the St. Petersburg College-Seminole Campus Digitorium!
All Cosplayers of all ages and skills are welcome to enter but space is limited. Get your registration form at the welcome table on Saturday, or download it here and bring the completed form with you when you arrive.
All entrants should be at the Digitorium and ready to go on stage at 3:45pm. Read on for details!
The Costume Competition is a showcase of creativity. Off the rack costumes or those purchased from costume retailers are not eligible.
The Costume Competition will be judged in three categories:
- Maker: Entrants must have made at least 70% of the costume themselves. Each entry will be judged on craftsmanship, accuracy, attention to detail, and skill.
- Creator: Entrants must have assembled the costume by sourcing elements and making use of clothing and makeup. Entires will be judged on creativity and accuracy.
- Junior: All entrants under 13 will be judged in their own category.
- Maker: Judge’s Award, Best Technical, Best in Show
- Creator: First, Second, Third Place
- Junior: First, Second, Third Place
So bring your best look and get ready to strut your stuff at the 2018 Gulf Coast Maker & Comic Con Costume Competition!