Put simply, it’s a unique itinerary where every part of the trip has been created individually to suit your style, taste and budget. The term is interchangeable with ‘bespoke holidays’, meaning your flights, stopovers, accommodation, tours or vehicle hire have been arranged to match your individual requirements.
What are the differents types of itinerary?
Thus, the five types of itinerary can be tourist’s itinerary, tour manager’s itinerary, escort or guide’s itinerary, vendor’s itinerary and coach driver’s itinerary.
What is ready made itinerary?
The ready-made itineraries are made in advance without knowing when and who will buy. It is similar to produce clothes, shoes and display in a shop. It is prepared to suit maximum number of potential travelers.
What are the types of itineraries and their differences?
There are three types of simple itineraries:
- One-way (OW) You are flying from somewhere (your origin) to somewhere else (your destination).
- Return or Round trip (RT) You are flying from your origin to your destination (which for return fares is also called the point of turnaround) then back to your origin. …
- Open jaw (OJ)
What are the 3 different types of itinerary?
Types of Itineraries
- Loop Itinerary.
- Star-Shaped Itinerary.
- Open Jaw Itinerary.
What are the basic elements of an itinerary?
Elements Of Itinerary
- Tour Program. The main and most important element of an itinerary is a tour program. …
- Timetable. Another major component of itinerary is the timetable of the tour program. …
- Duration. Tangible goods are measured in weight, length etc. …
- Destination. …
- 4 As.
What is tailor-made package?
A tailor-made trip may initially look a little more expensive, but you pay the full price of the vacation in one convenient package. This price includes hotels, transfers and trip experiences as indicated, as well as all meals featured in the itinerary.
What is Golden Triangle Tour?
India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map.
How do you make itinerary tour packages?
Planning a tour itinerary guide
- STEP 1: Research other tours in the marketplace. …
- STEP 2: Name your tour.
- STEP 3: Map out the duration, frequency and departure details. …
- STEP 4: List the major locations and tour highlights. …
- STEP 5: Research tour content and draft commentary.
What is vendor itinerary?
Meaning and Types of Itinerary
An itinerary is a plan of a journey showing the route and the places that the visitor will visit. Thus, it is a schedule or timetable produced in association with a package tour. … An itinerary is not just a piece of information, but a selling point aimed at convincing potential customers.
How do I format an itinerary?
You can structure your trip itinerary in a similar way to the following:
- Write a Brief Introduction:
- Give an Overview:
- Include Detailed Information for Each Day (Day 1, Day 2, etc.):
- Add Useful Information:
- Sign Off with a Conclusion:
- Figure Out the Length of Your Itinerary:
- Decide on Stops and Attractions:
What is the importance of itinerary?
1) A good itinerary allows clients to maximise the time they have away. By ensuring each small detail is included in the document, there will be no time wasted travelling between places, activities, or accommodations. This will this show a realistic view of how much can fit into each day and manage expectations.
What is an itinerary explain?
noun, plural i·tin·er·ar·ies. a detailed plan for a journey, especially a list of places to visit; plan of travel. a line of travel; route. an account of a journey; record of travel. a book describing a route or routes of travel with information helpful to travelers; guidebook for travelers.
What is a detailed itinerary?
It is a day by day itinerary. It includes suggestions for what to do on each day, suggested routes and general information, tailored to fit each day of your tour.
What’s the difference between package and itinerary?
Independent tourism means that a person has set up a trip by himself. A package tour is a set plan – schedule, reservations at specific places that is offered by a travel agency that a person can pay for and go on without having to do any research or book anything.