What moves the needle to different positions center right and left?
Adjusting the needle position
Pressing “+” of the stitch width keys moves the needle to the right; pressing “–” of the stitch width keys moves the needle to the left.
Why is my sewing machine needle hitting the needle plate?
The needle is not installed correctly. Make sure that the flat spot of the needle faces the back of the machine. … The needle could be bent. Replace the needle with a new needle.
How do you move the needle position on a Brother embroidery machine?
Changing the default needle position to be in the center when you turn on the machine
- Turn on the sewing machine.
- Press. on the display panel.
- Press. until the following screen appears.
- Change the setting by pressing. to select the center position. The option selected is shaded.
- When settings are complete, press.