What is the steps in threading the lower part?
- Put the spool of thread on the spool pin.
- Bring the thread to the thread guide .
- Pull the thread between the metal disc of the tension.
- Bring the thread up to the thread take up lever and raise it as it goes.
- Pull the thread down to the thread guide.
- Pull it through the lower thread guide.
- Thread the needle.
What are the following steps in threading the upper part of the sewing machine?
How do I thread the machine (Threading the upper thread).
- Turn on the sewing machine.
- Raise the presser foot lever. …
- Press. …
- Remove the spool cap that is inserted onto the spool pin.
- Place the spool of thread onto the spool pin. …
- Slide the spool cap onto the spool pin.
What is the first step in threading the lower part of the sewing machine?
Wrap the thread around the take-up lever. Thread the needle. Pull your thread down toward the sewing machine needle, and thread the eye of the needle from front to back. Keep pulling the end of the thread until there are several inches of thread through the needle.
What is the correct order of the steps in sewing machine maintenance?
How to Properly Take Care of Your Sewing Machine
- Keep Your Sewing Machine Covered. …
- Change Needles Regularly. …
- Used Compressed Air to Remove Lint. …
- Annual Servicing. …
- Oiling the Machine. …
- Find an Experienced Professional to Repair Your Machine. …
- Clean One Part of the Machine at a Time. …
- Wipe Down the Machine After Each Use.
What is lower threading?
Sewing machines need an upper and a lower thread to form the stitches. The lower thread is kept in a small bobbin stored underneath the presser foot. The mechanism for winding the bobbin may vary based on the model of your sewing machine.
There’s also the thread from the bobbin. It’s located at the bottom of the sewing machine. This thread comes up through the needle plate. Thread from the spool goes through the needle’s eye.
What is lower and upper threading of sewing machine?
There are three stages to threading a sewing machine, threading the upper thread, winding the bobbin, and threading the lower thread (bringing up the bobbin thread).
What is the upper threading?
Upper Threading: Upper threading is very simple and fairly similar for all models of the sewing machines. Steps for Upper Threading: To begin with, the take up lever is kept at its highest position. Place the spool/thread on the spool pin with the right hand and a length of the thread is unwound for top threading.