How do you make a hanging loop?
Easy to Sew Towel Hanging Loops – Machine Method
- Mark where you want your loop to go.
- Measure out about 3″ (7.6 cm) of tape. …
- Undo the seam along where you want to insert your loop.
- Tuck the tape under the seam.
- Sew with a regular straight stitch over the area. …
- Give the new stitches a good press and tada!
How do you count a ribbing in crocheting?
Look for the ridges.
Each ridge counts as two rows: one row worked to the left, and one row worked to the right. If your piece is worked in rounds (without turning at the end of each row such as in a beanie), the ridges will appear every single row. Count those ridges to see how many rows you’ve got.
How do you attach cardigan toggles?
Insert the needle up from the underside of the jacket fabric and pull it through until the knot stops the thread. Stitch the toggle in place by taking four or five small stitches over the base of the toggle. End the stitching with the needle on the underside of the fabric and tie a knot. Clip off the excess thread.