What looks good with a sweater skirt?
Style it casually with a graphic tee
If you want to dress a casually, you can wear a graphic tee with a faux front knot (see my hack on how to do this here) and pair it with white sneakers. Depending on the temperature, you can layer a casual cardigan or a cute cropped puff jacket.
What top do you wear with a knitted midi skirt?
While you can wear a knitted midi skirt with just about any top or shoes, one of our favourite combinations to pair them with is knee-high boots and a black roll-neck. Because chicness is always the goal.
What do you wear with a tight knit skirt?
Added a touch of casual to the look with an oversized denim jacket!
- Lace Cami Dressy Style. The lace cami and turband elevate this simple look and make it more dressy!
- Edgy Cute Graphic Tee. Making the look a bit edgy and fun with a knotted graphic tee.
- Work Style Satin Shirt. …
- Monochromatic Look Short Sleeve Sweater.
What can you combine with a skirt?
Here are some chic outfit ideas:
- Pair a black pencil skirt with a black, fitted shirt. Add a wide, vibrant belt for a pop of color.
- For a romantic look, pair your skirt with a blouse in a contrasting color.
- If you want something more classic, pair a black pencil skirt with a white blouse.
How do you wear a jumper with a skirt?
Basically, you put your sweater over a dress or skirt, add a thin, similarly colored belt over the top, and then blouse the sweater until the belt is no longer visible. Et voilà!
What shoes go with a knitted pencil skirt?
Best Shoes for Pencil Skirts
- Pencil Heels. Walking with a pencil skirt would have been seriously challenged if not for the kick pleats at the sides or back that help us walk. …
- Flats. This one is a bit tricky. …
- Boots. Leather boots, when paired with a matchy leather pencil skirt give a seamless look. …
- High Heel Sandals.
What is a knit skirt?
A knitted skirt can keep you warm and stylish in a handmade creation of your very own. … The simplicity of the straight style makes this skirt suitable for a moderate beginning knitter, and more advanced knitters can customize the instructions with varied stitch patterns or shaping.
What do you wear with a skirt in the summer?
5 Ways To Style Skirts For Spring And Summer
- DENIM SKIRT AND BASEBALL CAP. Try styling your DENIM SKIRT with a crisp white BUTTON DOWN. …
- SUEDE SKIRT AND GRAPHIC TEE. A GRAPHIC TEE adds a fun, casual vibe to any outfit. …
- MIDI SKIRT AND SANDALS. …
- LACE SKIRT AND SNEAKERS. …
- EYELET SKIRT AND LEATHER JACKET.
What do you wear under a skirt?
Wearing spandex shorts under your skirts and dresses can help you feel less exposed and more comfortable while still feeling cute in a skirt or dress. They are very useful for keeping anything from showing under the skirt or dress that is not meant to be seen (underwear).